Jeff joined the firm January 1, 2011, and has been in public practice since 2008. After graduating from the University of Manitoba, where he received his Bachelor Degree, he attained his professional designation as a Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Manitoba. He has also completed the 3 year Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada In-Depth Tax Program and continues to build and pursue his tax specialization and knowledge.
As a partner, he services owner-managed enterprise clientele in various industry sectors within the firm by providing, assurance, business and tax advisory services, corporate and private enterprise tax planning, personal and corporate tax compliance and estate and trust services. His additional responsibilities, within the firm, extend to assisting with tax and assurance compliance requirements, internal monitoring and quality control processes.
Involvement in the community:
- Winnipeg Crime Stoppers: Board member (treasurer).
- McKenzie – Clearwater Fire Hall: volunteer since 2003.
- Sunset Trail Riders Snowmobile Club: volunteer & member since 2002. Marking trails, fund raising events.
- Old Age & Security Centre (2010): complete tax returns for seniors & low income families.
- Manitoba Special Olympics (2001-2006): fund raising events & referee.
- North American Indigenous Games (2002): events coordinator & vendors.
Contact info: [email protected]