Ken provides strategic management accounting and advisory support to our clients. He has a reputation as a turn-around specialist among the legal and financial community and is considered one of the leading advisors to the real estate and hospitality sectors in Manitoba.
“The firm is really focused on the value and knowledge we bring to clients every day. We’re able to deliver this through the specialized expertise of our team.”
Ken’s professional accomplishments include:
- Chartered Accountant (1985)
- Founding partner of Frostiak & Leslie Chartered Professional Accountants Inc.
- Leading advisor to the real estate and hospitality sectors in Manitoba
- Provides extensive audit, accounting and business advisory services in many industry and service areas
- Coopers & Lybrand Limited (1986-1997) Court-appointed Receiver of largest real estate receivership in Manitoba. Transactions in excess of $1 billion.
- Associate Member (1989): The Winnipeg Real Estate Board
- Licensed Salesperson (1991/1992) : Real Estate Brokers’ Act (MB)
- Auditor of the Office of the Auditor General of Manitoba (2002-2008)
- Advocate: Realty Assessment Applications for Revision- Board of Revision and Appeal Applications – Municipal Board of Manitoba
- Speaker at the 39th Annual Conference of Accredited Assessors of Manitoba (AAOM) on the effect of insolvency on real estate
In addition to his extensive professional accomplishments, Ken has a long history of lending his expertise and support to community organizations:
- Treasurer (1991-1995) Tuxedo Community Centre Inc.
- Treasurer (1997-2000) and President of Manitoba Theatre for Young People Inc. (2007) Board member (1997-2007)
- Treasurer of Versatech Industries Inc. (1998-2004) one of the largest sheltered employment and support organizations for persons with mental disabilities in Manitoba
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org