Jeff joined our firm January 1, 2011, and has over 9 years of experience in public accounting. He graduated from the University of Manitoba where he received his Bachelor Degree. Jeff enrolled in the Chartered Accountants School of Business to pursue his professional designation as a CA with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Manitoba where he successfully completed the Uniform Final Evaluation and received his CA designation.
Jeff’s role within the firm include management of the firm’s audit and other assurance engagements while also providing corporate tax, personal tax and business advisory services for our clients. His additional management responsibilities, within our firm, extend to assisting with compliance requirements, internal monitoring and quality control processes.
Jeff has completed level 2 and is enrolled in level 3 of the CPA In-Depth Tax Program and is continuing to build his tax specialist knowledge.
Involvement in the community:
- Winnipeg Crime Stoppers: Board member (treasurer).
- McKenzie – Clearwater Fire Hall: volunteer since 2003.
- Sunset Trail Riders Snowmobile Club: volunteer & member since 2002. Marking trails, fund raising events.
- Old Age & Security Centre (2010): complete tax returns for seniors & low income families.
- Manitoba Special Olympics (2001-2006): fund raising events & referee.
- North American Indigenous Games (2002): events coordinator & vendors.
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org